[ExI] dark matter (and -- shhhh! -- the F**** p-dox)

Dagon Gmail dagonweb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 19:10:19 UTC 2008

So in the early universe there was a lot more matter, then all that
turned sour, changed into dark matter nanoprobium, which then scatters
diffusely into some very fleeting medium (which squares with the odd
fact that heavier colliding galaxies seem to quickly strip the dark
matter envelopes of their less massive dance partners - the
nanoprobium migrates towards the area with more radiation to feed off)

...yet despite the clear abundance and pervasiveness of dark matter
"nanoprobium" it is inert towards earth's primordial civilization - it
doesn't contact earth, it doesn't suggest a course of action nor does
it attempt to hinder or progress or attack us. If we move into the
nanoprobium stage will there be welcome committee's? I mean there
isn't even a hint, unless you dive headfirst into religious sect
allegories.