[ExI] "Death gives meaning to life?"

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 09:32:26 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 1:26 AM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you know that you only have a limited time here, then you have to
> consider what you would like to do with that time.

There again, "lifetime" has the curious feature of not following the
rule according to which abundance of a good leads to a lower values of
its unities.

For sure being terminally ill or sentenced to death may focus your
mind, but in more general terms I would say that we did not start
thinking less of what to do with our time when our life expectancy
went from 30 years to 90.

And unless we are speaking or real, literal eternity, I suspect that
90,000 rather than 90 would not change a thing.

Stefano Vaj