[ExI] "death gives meaning to life"

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 09:58:33 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 4:08 AM, Michael Anissimov
<michaelanissimov at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 10:15 PM, Anne Corwin <sparkle_robot at yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> The "join our camp!" thing is the sort of mentality that generally causes
>> me to run away screaming from groups of people
>
> So you think that anyone that asks you to join any group is committing some
> grave sin?

I respect Anne's attitude, but am personally persuaded that inevitably
there *are* camps, and by not "joining" one of them you restrict
yourself to that of historically passive spectators more than
protecting some kind of spiritual independence.

Stefano Vaj