[ExI] Transhumanist MMORPGers

Dagon Gmail dagonweb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 05:34:23 UTC 2008

I have tried Eve online, found it pretty damn challenging. Alone I
wouldn't try it (none of my friends wants to play it) but in a team,
it would be amazing and I could easily waste 20-30 hours per week on
it. I don't expect to return to eve, my schedule is pretty filling up
the next months, but if I would I would invite everyone to have a
serious look when they implement "ambulation" - this feature is
DESIGNED for groups to have meetings, discuss strategies and roleplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abMEVENz1jQ