[ExI] woooohoooo! it's ice!

Robert Bradbury robert.bradbury at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 17:46:19 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 12:56 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Ja we knew there was water ice before.  I didn't know there was big frozen
> chunks of it lying on the ground.  I didn't realize there was water ice in
> its pure form.  Recovering it will be easier than I had imagined.

Spike, you need a bit more education in geology and planetary sciences, if I
may offer my opinion.  You of all people ought to be able to "imagine" what
worlds look like [1].  What the hell are you going to do if a black hole
comes rushing through our solar system?  You need to have plan A, plan B,
and plan C (this is something I learned from working in Russia).

Robert

1. Isn't Lockheed making most of these satellites/landers?  If one cannot
envision what is going to be found how can they be designed properly?