[ExI] woooohoooo! it's ice!

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Jun 21 01:20:17 UTC 2008

> ...I think we can allow Spike to have a modest WoooHooo!

Thanks BillK, it was a most hearty and sincere woohoo.

> Not too much, of course. We have our cool image to maintain.   ;) BillK

HA!  I always KNEW there is an advantage to being a geek.  I *have* no cool
image to maintain, being a hardline nerd from back before it was the
fashion.  I intentionally destroy cool, in word and in dress.  Now I am free
to woohoo any scientific discovery.  {8-]  spike