[ExI] Electronic Circuit Question (Emitter Follower)

Jef Allbright jef at jefallbright.net
Sun Mar 2 03:30:03 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 7:24 PM, Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 01 March 2008, Jef Allbright wrote:
>  > Does this topic belong on the Extropy list?
>
>  If not, there's piclist.

I saw the question as directly relevant to the typical disconnect
between Lee and me: it's another example of blindness to the
importance and ubiquity of context (any description of the behavior of
a system is incomplete without accounting also for its environment.)
But as a question of basic transistor circuit theory I fail to see its
relevance to this list.

- Jef