[ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 54, Issue 7

estropico estropico at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:56:49 UTC 2008

Make up your mind. I seem to remember that you've "accused" me of
anarcho-capitalist tendencies more than once on various Italian
mailing lists. Just for the record, and in case anyone gives a damn, I
never actually considered myself a libertarian of any type. The
closest I've ever come to that was a few years ago, when I found
myself describing my political leanings in a conversation to somebody
as quasi-libertarian.

As for the neocon/teocon/papist nonsense I can only suggest that the
readers have a browse through my website and blog, google-translate a
few articles and make up their own mind:

www.estropico.com
www.estropico.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Fabio