[ExI] 5 things you never knew your cell phone could do

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 00:02:46 UTC 2008

Bill,

Thank you for the correction!  I feel really foolish to say the least.
 I made the false assumption that the information I was given was
completely accurate.

I apologize to the list members for my mistake.  As Natasha might say,
"I failed to set my personal bogosity filter high enough."

Sincerely,

John