[ExI] italian politics as exi-chat subject

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Mar 5 06:10:24 UTC 2008

	2008/3/3, Damien Broderick <thespike at satx.rr.com>:

		Given all the angst flying about, I wonder if Dr.
		Vaj might provide us with some background?

	Hi, I'm Giancarlo from Italy. ...

I have noticed a bit of strife among our Italian friends, and have started
to receive complaints from our esteemed ExI-readers.  While I do not pretend
to understand Italian politics (nor American politics for that matter) I
propose that our ExI-chat participants from Italy redouble efforts to be
kind to each other.  In that spirit, I urge that all avoid using any
person's name as a subject line, and of course always refrain from personal
attacks.  Political ideas are OK as subjects of debate as they relate to
Extropy as given in the principles which I urge ExI-chat participants to
peruse on occasion:

http://www.maxmore.com/extprn3.htm

Thanks!