[ExI] italian politics as exi-chat subject

giancarlos giancarlitobrigante at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 14:34:46 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "spike" <spike66 at att.net>
To: "'ExI chat list'" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:10 AM
Subject: [ExI] italian politics as exi-chat subject

> In that spirit, I urge that all avoid using any
> person's name as a subject line,

Well, actually, i just replied to Damien's original message (by the way, as
he's not italian and nevertheless requested some background infos, i
presumed there was at least some interest about the "Vaj problem", which i
think cannot be anyway considered just an "italian problem"), and i didn't
realize that he changed the discussion topic including Stefano's name
(pseudonym).. Anyway sorry,
Giancarlo
http://www.linkedin.com/in/stile