[ExI] italian politics as exi-chat subject

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Mar 5 20:31:06 UTC 2008

> Amara Graps
> Subject: [ExI] italian politics as exi-chat subject
>
> Stathis:
> >Is transhumanism bigger in Italy than in neighbouring countries...

> five years past experience as a researcher living and working
> in Italy wonders how foolish they might be.
>
> Amara

Any offlist advice is welcome from anyone who knows from Italy.  I am
getting offlist complaints about the Italian infighting and I know not what
to do.  I do not know from Italy.  Hell, I do not know from America, and I
live here.  I can assure you I do not know from Italy.  All the Italians I
have met are good guys.  I do not know why they are on a rant.  Do advise
please.