[ExI] first step as principle investigator

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sat Mar 8 19:48:56 UTC 2008

At 02:04 AM 3/6/2008, Amara wrote:

>The nine months I spent last year writing government grant proposals
>wasn't for nothing, this morning I learned that my last NASA proposal
>will be funded (a small project: 4 months per year for two years). This
>is my first research proposal where I'm the 'principle investigator'.

GREAT! Congratulations Amara! - You GO!

Natasha

<http://www.natasha.cc/>Natasha <http://www.natasha.cc/>Vita-More,
BFA, MS, MPhil
University Lecturer
PhD Candidate, Planetary Collegium - University of Plymouth - Faculty
of Technology
School of Computing, Communications and Electronics
Centre for Advanced Inquiry in the Interactive Arts

If you draw a circle in the sand and study only what's inside the
circle, then that is a closed-system perspective. If you study what
is inside the circle and everything outside the circle, then that is
an open system perspective. - Buckminster Fuller