[ExI] Technical Uploading Difficulties

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sat Mar 8 20:50:19 UTC 2008

John,

These are great stories that illustrate the problem, but if you ask me
it's dumb to worry about any of this if this so far most popular theory
of consciousness turns out to be true:

http://canonizer.com/topic.asp/23/7

Within this theory, there is a description of what uploading will be
like in this extremely short story entitled 1229 years after Titanic
available here:

http://home.comcast.net/~brent.allsop/

If anyone thinks this isn't possible as described, of if they think
uploading like this doesn't completely eliminate all of these problems,
I'd sure love to capture such a point of view (POV) in either the
canonized topic on the Hard Problem, or in the feedback topic about the
story.

Now we can finally stop arguing about this now resolved issue over and
over again right?

Brent Allsop