[ExI] Vatican's list of seven 'social sins'

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Mar 11 01:53:51 UTC 2008

At 05:58 PM 3/10/2008 -0600, Amara wrote:

>Good news, extropes! Your social preferences hit two of the top three
>on the Vatican's list of seven 'social sins'!

I see that the Vatican's list does not include some candidates that
leapt to my mind; for example, Running a Global Institution
Supporting the Buggering of Little Boys in its Care, or Inculcating
into the Minds of the Defenceless Arrant and Frightening Bullshit
About Just about Everything.

And yet, oddly enough, the Pope's seventh sin, Creating Poverty, is
exactly what his own organization insists on committing with such mad
claptrap as making their first sin "Bioethical" Violations Such as
Birth Control.

Damien Broderick