[ExI] Feel Safer Now?

Gary Miller aiguy at comcast.net
Fri Mar 14 20:18:21 UTC 2008

On Friday 14 March 2008, Gary Miller wrote:
> Just because your name comes up on a watch list does not make you a
> terrorist.

Brian asked:  >> **We** know that. Do they? Many people fail in basic
reasoning.

That is correct but since such databases are both classified and protected
by presumably the best security our tax dollars can buy.  And because they
are only accessable by trained intelligence analysts who are basing their
investigative recommendations upon frequency/severity algorithms designed by
them to allow their limited investigative staff to concentrate on the most
likely and most serious threats.

I don't think being on that list with a low Threat Potential Index (TPI) is
going to impact our lives in anyway imaginable.