[ExI] "Time does not exist."

citta437 at aol.com citta437 at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 18:14:13 UTC 2008

A physicist, Julian Barbour, wrote a book about time which in reality
only exist in the mind but since the mind/brain is a form of energy, is
this thought of time a universal truth that exists locally? Is this a
case of the relative meeting the absolute/compatibilism?

We don't see thoughts but we see the effects of thoughts/the behavior
of the mind just as we don't see gravity but only the effects of
gravity.

Sorry, we do not see time for we are time itself and who can tell who
owns time? Who owns thoughts?

Terry