[ExI] highly profitable sexual practices was RE: Feel Safer Now?

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Mon Mar 17 05:57:42 UTC 2008

From: "Gary Miller" <aiguy at comcast.net>
To: "'ExI chat list'" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 9:06 PM

<< Perhaps I was just three sigma naïve (entirely possible.)  How many
ExI-chat readers were aware before last week that harlotry could be this
lucrative? >>

Don't forget that even these days ... there are still far too many women who
marry for money (whether they like to acknowledge this to themselves or
not).  Don't get me started on this subject :).

Harlotry has *nothing* on many bona-fide wifeys.

Olga