[ExI] You are our future, little extremophiles

PJ Manney pjmanney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 00:46:03 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 10:43 PM, Bryan Bishop <kanzure at gmail.com> wrote:
> On that note, any other scifi bands out there worth mentioning?

Where do you start and how far back do you want to go?  I could argue
Sinatra singing "Fly Me to the Moon" could qualify.

In no particular order, with an H+ bias and off the top of my head:

The Flaming Lips
Radiohead
David Bowie
Bjork/Sugarcubes
Paul Kantner/Jefferson Airplane/Starship
Thomas Dolby
Cursor Minor
Red Harvest
Hawkwind
Papa Roach
Vesania
Cyanotic
Voivod
Fantomas
Mr. Bungle

I'm know I'm forgetting a lot and probably don't know even more.

If you include the topic of psychedelia (not the musical genre, but
mind-altering as an H+ subject), the list is endless.

PJ