[ExI] Arthur C. Clarke dies

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 07:32:25 UTC 2008

When I was about five or six, to keep me quiet on the beach, my mother
gave me a book of Sir Arthur C. Clarke to read. I became immediately
interested in science and the future, and I have been a transhumanist
ever since. Thanks to my mother, and thanks to Sir Arthur.

I think many transhumanists have similar stories to tell. I think we
should build a web memorial to Sir Arthur, with quotes of people who
became scientists, engineers, and transhumanists due to the
inspiration they found in his works.