[ExI] Legalizing Prostitution?

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Thu Mar 20 23:58:40 UTC 2008

At 10:28 AM 3/21/2008 +1100, Stathis wrote:

>Do US politicians not believe in evolution? I thought that even in the
>US that is a minority position,

Most of the polls I've read suggest >50% USians against evolution.
Such polls might be crap, of course, if they're made by phoning
random people and selectively getting answers from the crazed, the
out of work, the uneducated who are eager for distraction, etc. I've
always hung up on them myself.

>especially among those with a
>University education.

<50% but still terrifyingly high. And whether they *believe* isn't
the point; they have to watch what they say in case the idiots vote
against them as tools of Satan.

Damien Broderick