[ExI] are we not just one race, the human race?

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 22 07:55:07 UTC 2008

Anne, I remember commenting a while back about how
autistics have a different perspective but that does
not mean that it is the right perspective.  If you
want to limit yourself by using autistic as an excuse,
go ahead.  Everybody has flaws.  I choose not to name
my own.  The more you determine yourself based on your
flaws is the reason you will choose not to be
open-minded.  One perspective within a small group
does not compare to a large range of overall
behaviour. I've read a lot that you have posted and
find your postings highly educational although I
respect that you have a need to help others in your
particular state, it is not the majority. Sometimes
going outside the norm with an open mind can lead you
to bigger and better perspectives.

Just an opinion
Anna

Anna