[ExI] safer now;

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 21:34:28 UTC 2008

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Gary Miller <aiguy at comcast.net> wrote:

>  I think the democratic party had better look closely at this or we're in for
>  another four years of war and the bankruptcy of our country if enough
>  democrats jump and vote for McCain..

And this would be bad because...?

The sooner the failed experiment which is the US -- perpetual war and
worship of militarism, faux democracy, pervasive disconnect from
reality, narcissistic self-absorption and American "exeptionalism" --
is bankrupted and utterly discredited, the sooner the next  batch of
folks can start fresh.  John McCain will get us there faster.  He gets
my vote.

"Bomb, bomb, bomb...bomb, bomb Iran."

That's the ticket.

Best, Jeff Davis

   "It is as morally bad not to care whether
     a thing is true or not, so long as it
      makes you feel good, as it is not to
       care how you got your money as long
        as you have got it."