[ExI] Race Biology

ben benboc at lineone.net
Sun Mar 23 13:15:45 UTC 2008

"Lee Corbin" <lcorbin at rawbw.com> declared:

>Yes, there are racists who'd maintain that the reality is that
>because she has "some black blood" that makes her black.
>They're using the words in the way that we describe clean
>water and contaminated water:  if you mix three gallons of
>of clean water with one gallon of contaminated water, then
>you have four gallons of contaminated water.

This is hilarious. Or it would be if it wasn't so tragic.

It also means that we are all black. Every one of us, without exception.
(reminds me of Steve Martin in one of his earlier films, when he was
still funny. The Screwup, or The Failure, something like that, where
he's surprised to learn that he's not black. (See? Spike was right! I'm
composing this offline, and i don't have any god-like powers of knowing
what Steve Martin's films are called!))

ben zaiboc

(The Klutz?
The Lame-o?
The Retard?
The Upfuck? - ok, clutching at straws now)