[ExI] Article: "Sexing Up UFO's"

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sun Mar 23 14:32:52 UTC 2008

John writes;

> But seriously Spike, if you were a single guy you would have no problem with
> the ladies.  I remember you being a rather charming fellow and you have an
> excellent job (that always does help).

Charm and humor keep, good looks will (most probably) fade.  Good cooking keeps.
Being fun and interested and smart keeps. Honesty and integrity keeps. Kindness
keeps.

Just check out all your "handsome jocks" and "beauty queens" from school days. Most
of mine have gone to seed badly.  (um... at my age most *everyone* has gone to seed!
;)))

Regards,
MB
(another geezer)