[ExI] "an aboriginal human from 70,000 B.C."

kuromaku at hush.com kuromaku at hush.com
Mon Mar 24 16:57:41 UTC 2008

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:49:42 +0200 John Grigg
<possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> wrote:
>I have noticed that military service was an excellent way for many
>Alaskan
>natives to integrate with American society.  They took great pride
>in having
>served and some even made a career out of it.  I was very
>disappointed when
>the Army decided to discontinue two elite arctic warfare scout
>units that
>had been made up mostly of natives and had been established to
>help repel a
>possible Japanese invasion of the Alaskan mainland.  It had been a
>tradition
>for several generations in some Alaskan native families to serve
>in these
>outfits.

Uh, let me get this straight, you think it would be a good idea to
force taxpayers to continue to pay even more each year just to make
it possible for those native parasites, who almost certainly would
not be of any real value to other, mostly non-native, taxpayers, to
basically multiply at their expense (knowing the infantile
mentality of most military people), instead of allowing those who
could actually do something beneficial in a modern society (if
Alaska can be considered such) to prosper?

Gee, I would think your nukes would be enough to keep the Japanese
at bay these days. But I guess that's just me thinking foolish

--
Let the sun shine in! Click now for a beautiful new sunroom!
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/REAK6ZBOGcN4THnLeX63m6odVOtYLccCnn38av9QaPaCDGspfm7JTA/