[ExI] META: Overposting

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Mon Mar 24 16:58:56 UTC 2008

I can't believe Spike beat me out by just 2 (!)  posts.
Man, I can do better than that.

I've been spending too much time on SL4. That must
be what happened.  But this list is where my heart lies.   :-)

Unfortunately, I have to go to work now.  And then,
alas, company this coming week.  It's going to be a while
before I'm back in form, I'm afraid.

Lee