[ExI] robodog

artillo at comcast.net artillo at comcast.net
Tue Mar 25 03:18:31 UTC 2008

WOW that's pretty amazing maneuverability! The ice scene was awesome; it looked like how a deer slips and recovers to me. Imagine a swarm of those things coming over a hill, that eerie buzzing multiplied 100 fold might be enough to send some enemies running without even firing a shot.

Asimo finally has a mount he can ride into "battle" with?

From: "spike" <spike66 at att.net>