[ExI] Lincoln Cannon of the Mormon Transhumanist Association in Second Life, March 30

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 16:46:29 UTC 2008

Giulio,

Thank you for the link and all the work you do!   : )

I just finished attending the World Horror Writer's Convention and had an
excellent time.  The highlight was being invited to dinner with a favorite
author and her family.  She encouraged me to start writing.  The kindness of
strangers always amazes me.

Best wishes,

John Grigg