[ExI] Next Decade May See No Warming

Lee Corbin lcorbin at rawbw.com
Thu May 1 07:42:31 UTC 2008

Once again, since I last posted on this topic, you have
seen dozens if not hundreds of references to global
warming. I certainly have. Scientific American, for
example, has religiously affirmed the imminent danger
in every issue in every year since about 2003.

So it's not out of place at all to bring up the other
side of the story, or data that might support it,
(whether or not I am myself an entirely unbiased
source).

I am sure, however, that facts like this will not diminish
Al Gore's enthusiam---nor the enthusiam of so many
people like him---that *immediate* and *drastic*
action (regardless of cost) must be undertaken by all
nations at once in order to save the planet.

Lee