[ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Fri May 2 06:37:20 UTC 2008

John Grigg wrote:
>I want to thank BillK for his excellent insights as to why what was
>happening in the FLDS community was very wrong.

I have to agree.  The thought that grown men think it's normal behavior of 14 to 16 year old girls to produce children shows me that they don't know much of the biology of a woman.  Forcing "children" to have "children" is an unacceptable behavior.  It's seems rational to let the body of the woman decide when it feels ready to produce children as opposed to programming young girls to believe that this is the only solution.  This is called manipulation...it should be a crime.  When children are too young to know better, it is usually based on the ignorance of the parent..keep that in mind.

Just an opinion
Anna