[ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Fri May 2 08:34:39 UTC 2008

--- On Fri, 5/2/08, Amara Graps <amara at amara.com> wrote:

> Dear Anna,

Well nice to hear.

> However, this sentence killed your argument in the rest of
> your post.

>>The thought that grown men think it's normal behavior of 14 to 16 year
>>old girls to produce children shows me that they don't know much of the
>>biology of a woman.

Really?  Why?  Do you have some kind of review of this?  I've read some really religious views that produce some kind of explanations. I'm really not that sure as in such that many of my current friends are happily engaging in producing children.

> Teenage girls are exactly in prime-time to have babies;

Please state references.

> that _is_their biology and when women can most easily conceive. As a
> simple test, look at the numbers of accidental pregnancies in teenage
> girls versus thirty or forty-something year olds.

It's easy to conceive when you don't know better.

> If you meant to say that teenage girls are usually not _psychologically_
> prepared to be mothers, then yes, I agree.

Amara

That's exactly what I was aiming at..thanks for noting it.

Anna