[ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...

Alan Brooks alaneugenebrooks52 at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 14:48:55 UTC 2008

not only does every problem we solve cause other problems but every time you help someone you hurt someone else; every time you create a winner you create a loser; everything we do causes an equal and opposite overreaction.
So, again, what is so surprising about government kidnapping of schismatic adolescent lds losers? and they are losers either way-- stay with the cult and they lose, go with the byzantine court system and foster care and they lose too. Who wins? the guvmint for one, they spends lots of dough and cement their authority. Who else wins? The dirty old men in Utah or Arizona or wherever they are.
Only the adolescents lose.