[ExI] [Hplusroadmap] Re: [wta-talk] Let's collaborate on an article for RU Sirius' magazine (was: Transhumanism in Wikipedia? - A Call for Max)

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Fri May 9 23:10:19 UTC 2008

On Friday 09 May 2008, Hughes, James J. wrote:
> But if you really want to see some dimension of H+ highlighted, write
> an article about it for the H+ magazine that RU Sirius is editing for
> the WTA. I think this will be the highest profile transhumanist
> publication since Extropy.

Hm. Thanks for the reminder, and it's an interesting proposal. I
remember R. U. Sirius showing up around these parts one or two months
ago asking for contributions. Since I haven't had time to get started
on this, and since we all seem to not like the Wikipedia article, let's
collaborate on some sort of editorial to submit to the new magazine,
using a wiki. I offer mine up for grabs:

http://heybryan.org/mediawiki/index.php/Sirius_editorial

I jotted down some notes. Also, George and our other local James have
been requesting articles for betterhumans too, so we can kill a few
birds with one stone here, especially if we collaborate and make sure
that we're showing tools for people to use (to empower them) (Whole
Earth magazine editorial style) rather than anything that is
possibly 'biased' except, perhaps, in a passing closing reference if
anybody wants to include it + link to further discussion on those
Bostromian topics [for lack of better name?].

- Bryan