[ExI] NYT ninny

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue May 13 14:06:11 UTC 2008

"Damien Broderick" <thespike at satx.rr.com>

> The endless stupidity is breathtaking:

It's really a weird coincidence; I had just put down my dead tree
version of the Times with distaste when I decided to check my Email,
and seconds later I saw your message. At first as I was reading the
inane article I was imagining all the fun I was going to have
challenging it line by line and then informing Mr. Brooks of a new
orifice I had found in his body that he had not previously been
aware of; but then I remembered, I was not reading this on the
Extropian List by some clueless newbie, this stuff was in the
New York Times.

I suppose I could still write something and Email it to Mr. Brooks,
but it's not as much fun when you have no assurance your outrage
will ever be read. It's frustrating and that's why I put down my
paper with distaste.

   John K Clark