[ExI] Wikipedia Corruption

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Wed May 14 16:08:24 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 4:43 PM, John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Another possibility would be to use the excellent http://canonizer.com/.
> And by doing so we would be supporting a fellow Transhumanist.

IMHO, the information fight has to be fought anywhere, everywhere, the
only possible issue being prioritisation of efforts (and in that area
I have little doubt that Wikipedia has a medium to high priority level
for a movement like organised transhumanism).

I do not see the relevance of the fact that "x" sources do or may
present an objective or accurate or sympathetic description of
transhumanism, whenever the issue is what to do with regard to
misrepresentation or negative spin on "y" other sources and what, if
anything, can be done in this respect.

Stefano Vaj