[ExI] Christianity: where to now?

M1N3R m1n3r2 at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 05:26:57 UTC 2008

From: "spike" <spike66 at att.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2008 5:39 PM

> Everyone here who isn't up on this, do educate yourselves.  These
> principles
> are what this chat group is about.

Yeah, I'm sorry, never quite did that. But I will. In the light of a
possible uploading process, however, uploading would seem better to me. As
today as I know it, there is no method for revival of those frozen (and
there are some whackos who have no reason to be frozen, right? I'm not
talking about people with fatal diseases, please understand) That is all,
provided that I live to see the singularity. If not, then put me into the
refrigerator :) Once a friend of mine said: In Europe you can die from two
things: heart attack or cancer, make your choice. Yeah, I'd say heart attack
:D

Thomas