[ExI] Christianity: where to now?.

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon May 19 14:11:59 UTC 2008

"M1N3R" <m1n3r2 at hotmail.com>

> I'm interested in material on the topic,
> mainly connected to the Catholic Church.
> If they must change, then how?

Generally I think the Catholic Church should just keep on doing what
it's been doing; certainly the last thing in the world I'd want to see
is them allowing priests to marry or letting women to take Holy
Orders. If asked for advice I'd just tell them to become a little more
conservative. It's all very well to make pre-marital sex a sin but they
should make post-marital sex a sin too. And insisting that priests be
celibate is just not good enough, they should be castrated. I know a
number of young boys who are very clear on that last point.

So in short they should keep on a steady course because they are
heading in the right direction, straight for extinction. If they take my
advice that diabolical church will be destroyed even sooner.

  John K Clark