[ExI] SOCIAL: Self-direction in Hungary

M1N3R m1n3r2 at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 14:32:55 UTC 2008

I think I might be able to translate the Extropian Principles of Max More
into Hungarian. Actually, I'd be quite glad to see others reading it. This
should give a great start to future spread of these ideas in this area (as
most people don't know enough English to understand the original). Now why
am I telling this? Because I need permission to do so. And if given, I'd
also need some help on how to make it public (I'll find the place for it). I
thank you in advance.

PS: Is anybody on the list Hungarian or do you list members have connections
to somebody I may personally contact in Hungary (ExI and WTA as well)?