[ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat May 24 15:13:29 UTC 2008

>  On Behalf Of Amara Graps

> Subject: Re: [ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...
>
> As usual, Wendy McElroy is a voice of reason in this mess:
>
> The Savage Travesty that is Unraveling
> http://www.wendymcelroy.com/news.php?extend.1577
>
>...  Amara

I hear that the courts have ruled that the children of the YFZers were
seized illegally by the Texas Child Protective Circus.  At least one of the
underaged girls given into foster care is aged twenty seven years, the poor
waif.  There are senoritas just across the border who are at that age
already grandmothers.

Now the task at hand is to attempt to return the children, which have been
scattered far from their now-frantic parents into the arms of possibly
hostile strangers.

As I have said before, I feel strongly that when these cases come to court,
they should each be tried separately, with verdicts and sentences carefully
considered with respect to the actual guilt or innocence of each individual
defendant.  At least some of the less senior CPS officers should perhaps be
shown mercy, and be given light prison sentences of only a decade or two,
assuming carefully supervised post-release probation for the remainder of
their misguided lives.