[ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sat May 31 16:39:01 UTC 2008

"Amara Graps" <amara at amara.com>

> I found the State of Texas' actions to be a mind-numbing
> expression of among the worst of the U.S.' aggressive
> against-its-citizens, police-state, government-imposed
> purity criteria actions

A bit of verbal inflation here. If the USA is a police state then
you'll have to invent a new word to describe North Korea, and
all that can get tedious. And you're being unfair to police states.
Totalitarian regimes have worked long and hard developing evil
into a high art and there you go cheapening their image by
comparing them to the wimpy actions of the USA.

> and it added to my long list of reasons why I shouldn't be
> living in the  U.S.

You still have freedom to travel?!  Whenever someone publicly
says she is living in a police state her options become severally
limited, provided of course that what she says is true.

  John K Clark