[ExI] XCOR rides

Adrian Tymes wingcat at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 6 21:12:22 UTC 2008

Apologies for the spam, but I think news that this is happening at all is
relevant for the lists I'm sending this to whether or not one is buying...

XCOR Aerospace is planning on selling rides on its Lynx rocket, once
testing is complete.  See
http://www.xcor.com/press-releases/2008/08-03-26_Lynx_suborbital_vehicle.html
for the flight profile - it's an up-and-down, edge-of-space deal, not a
full orbit but longer and higher than the existing alternatives.

They're planning on starting sales (at $95K per ticket) next month, but
since I'm an investor, they're letting me purchase rides for a significant
discount - and letting me transfer said rides.

So, anyone want to buy one?  Contact me offlist if interested, and I can
provide more details.