[ExI] Gazzumping the Dead

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Thu Nov 13 04:11:42 UTC 2008

At 06:20 PM 11/12/2008 -0700, John Grigg wrote:

>I'm so glad you never became a high school english teacher.

Or a pizza deliverator, for that matter. Luckily, I only got to
supervise the occasional PhD, and many graduate students are
literate. Unlike the dullard you url'd, whose insight into the free
life prompted him to provide this tasty incentive to the LDS lifestyle:

"Mormons are also forbidden from drinking coffee or alcohol, from
participating in sexual acts before marriage, from seeing R-rated
movies, from working on Sunday (although exceptions are made for
eventuating circumstances), and are highly encouraged to dress
modestly at all times... I'm not sure why there are such strong
anti-Mormon sentiments among the populace..."

Yeah, hard to grasp. But luckily, John, you escaped from all that
deadening claptrap, right?

Damien Broderick