[ExI] convergence 08

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sun Nov 16 14:49:17 UTC 2008

>>From merely standing in the presence of these four men, I am so in awe of
> myself.  This photo is one of my most prized digital possessions:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/arenamontanus/3033410799/

Very cool, spike!  :)  Your posts have reminded me of my brother, now I even *see*
that you do!   You must have had  a wonderful evening with those folks.

It's true that you have a waist, and that is a good thing. My brothers both have
waists.  They are old and they are active. They are enjoying their lives.

Much sympathy on your Explosion in a Toy Factory. Been there, done that. You know it
is not necessary? In our case grandparents were so delighted to be able to buy for
little ones that they often rather overdid it.

Pity we can't convince them to put money into a college fund instead. ;)

Regards,
MB