[ExI] Thoughts on Space based solar power

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 18 22:07:19 UTC 2008

--- On Tue, 11/18/08, hkhenson <hkhenson at rogers.com> wrote:

> I have been trying to draft something that makes an
> international cooperative possible.  Try this for size.
> Please comment.

As "coincidence" would have it, a very shy lady named Amalie Sinclair from the steering committee of the International Space System's Treaty organization was at Convergence and was hoping to meet with the leadership of the h+ community but something spooked her and she ran off. The website for her organization is http:/www.spacetreaty.com and I have her personal contact information if you want it. Incidently she is trying to raise funds for the her not-for-profit to purchase Hangar One on the Moffet Airfield at Mountain View. Another coincidence is that I need Hangar One as a garage for my start up. As nice as it was to meet all of you face to face, there were a lot of important opportunities missed all around. I apologize if I let you all down by not taking a more active role.