[ExI] asim roy brain theory

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sat Nov 22 00:29:37 UTC 2008

Richard,

Thanks for this informative analysis and judgment.  As I started
examining this, I had a similar feeling, but Richard, in operational
brain mechanics, is clearly much more of an expert than I.

Additionally, non of this has anything to do with the 'Hard Problem'
right Richard?  Which is a much more significant and likely to bear
powerful world changing fruits (as in THE greatest scientific discovery
- ever) in the very short turn future - right Richard?

Brent Allsop