[ExI] celtic woman

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Nov 22 04:02:56 UTC 2008

Oh my, Celtic Woman concert on PBS, all comes to a halt.  Am I their only
raging fan here?  For the sake of argument, let us include New Zealander
Haley Westinra and fiddler Máiréad Nesbitt, and I do humbly ask you my
friends, has ever a finer example of womanhood ever trod this planet than
these six?  Were I a woman, *any* *one* of them could instantly lesbianize
me with a smile or friendly glance, regardless of the social stigma, so
foxalicious are they, their babelocity far exceeding my will to resist.
Hooooly schlaMOLY what a fine group of young ladies, oooh dear.  Is not
Haley Westinra the sweetest voice of a generation?  How did the gods figure
it is right that Lisa Kelly and the others should be knockout gorgeous in
addition to that angelic voice?