[ExI] celtic woman

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Nov 22 04:54:51 UTC 2008

> On Behalf Of
> Damien Broderick
> Subject: Re: [ExI] celtic woman
>
> At 08:02 PM 11/21/2008 -0800, Spike wrote:
> >Is not
> >Haley Westinra the sweetest voice of a generation?
>
> For the compleat transhumanists-here-&-now, try
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdxRmcgsKDQ

Thanks Damien, truly dazzling.  I am glad YouTube was not invented while I
was still in my teens.  I would have never accomplished a damn thing,
between gazing at Westinra, Sarah Brightman and Karen Carpenter.

This is one of those fill in the caption games.  After the show, Bocelli and
Westinra are backstage.  Bocelli struggles to think of an appropriately
seductive comment.  What?  I would suggest:

"Meez Westinra, I am toold by zee souzands of peopools, how beautifool you
are."  Holding out his hands, "May I see for myself?"

{8^D