[ExI] More Thoughts on Space based solar power (alternatives)

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 11:16:49 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 6:34 AM, hkhenson <hkhenson at rogers.com> wrote:
> It's *not* simple.

Not being a market worshipper, I am not overly concerned by the fact
that public measures today tend to tip heavily the balance in favour
of researching, exploting and adopting solar energy in comparison with
alternatives, but I take it as a clear indication that ground-based
solar energy is hardly such an obvious, simple and "natural" solution
to the demand for more abundandant and cheaper energy.

--
Stefano Vaj