[ExI] Orion's Arm Universe Project looking for writers regarding world religion articles

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 19:21:30 UTC 2008

Hello everyone,

The Orion's Arm Universe Project is looking for people to write
entries about world religions within their far future millieu.

John

orions_arm at yahoogroups.com
<drashner1 at yahoo.com>

Hey all,

Been working on setting up hyperlinks in the new CMS and in the
process discovered that while we make mention of both Judaism and
Islam as being active religions in the setting we don't seem to have
articles on either one (we do have articles on Taoism, Christianity,
and likely others).

If we have any members out there who have expertise on these religions
and would like to contribute an EG article on one or both of these, it
would be much appreciated. For an idea of the sort of entry we are
looking for in terms of size, etc. please refer to our existing
articles on other religions.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to post
them here or contact me offlist.

Thanks!